Senior Product Designer
Kai Rader and the whole MetaLab team
QP is the app for expanding your virtual social circle. Run, or subscribe to, paid channels that deliver more than content: they connect creators and followers in a truly personal way.
I had the pleasure of working with the talented MetaLab team, specifically the Design Director, Kai Reader. Our client for this project was Quantum Pigeon.
Our scope of work for the project was to design the first version of a new social media iOS app for Quantum Pigeon.
A few challenges we faced during the project included:
• Designing a chat experience that was intuitive and easy to use for both left and right-handed users, while also allowing for easy integration of voice and video.
• Creating a clean and easily readable interface.
• Developing an innovative approach to managing channels.
• Providing support for multiple profiles.
• Determining the best way to handle private chats.
The project's primary focus was to create a unique and superior user experience compared to other messaging and social media apps. We achieved this by combining new concepts and known patterns in innovative ways.
The client was highly satisfied with our design and used it as the foundation for their product development. They were able to iterate and improve the product based on our design version.